It can be a challenge to increase muscle mass in specific areas and decrease fat at the same time. We require a lot of dedication and patience in order to lose belly fat or love handles and at the same time get a bigger buttocks.
The main reason behind this scenario is that spot reduction is not possible (unlike what most people say), which means you can’t lose fat from a selected or particular area. However, you can tone and tighten the abs and sides with a combination of cardiovascular exercise, toning and healthy diet. On the other hand, you can perform various butt enhancing exercises that can firm and lift your buttocks.
Please note that you can achieve these results if you know the correct exercises that can sculpt your body like the way you desire.
How to Lose Belly Fat?
- To get rid of belly fat (lower stomach), you can do knee lifts. Use a pull-up bar, raise your arms and get a grip on the bar. Extend your legs towards the ground. Bring your knees towards your chest area; and move them back down. You can perform these knee lifts 20 times and it helps in reducing the fat stored in your lower stomach.
- Perform the workouts to get rid of love handles.
- Do stability ball sit-ups.
- Last but not the least; try to eat a low-calorie diet which includes fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. Doing so, you can keep your body hydrated which in return increases your metabolic rate up to 3%.
Exercises to Get Rid of Love Handles
- Stand along with your knees bent slightly and your feet shoulder distance apart. Let down your body, bending from the waistline, a couple of inches to the left whereas keeping your hips even; come back to center and repeat the same on your right side. Repeat these facet bends on each side eight times.
- Stand together with your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder distance apart. Twist your trunk to the left whereas keeping your hips targeted. Repeat the same on your right side, trying to reduce any movement of your hips. Repeat trunk twists eight times on either side.
- Walk, bike, jog or swim for twenty to forty five minutes. You can also run for a bigger butt. Pure Cardio activities like these burn plenty of calories for general weight loss. You wish not do the other exercises on days within which you are doing forty five minutes to 1 hour of Cardio.
How to Get a Bigger Butt?
Burning fat will help in reducing your waistline and cardiovascular workouts are best in strengthening your buttocks muscles as well as burning extra fat. You can use the treadmill, climb stairs or use the elliptical to burn more calories in less time. Always remember to do a warm up for five minutes before beginning your workout.
Compound exercises are best for building your butt muscles. Exercises such as squats are very helpful in toning your butt. You can perform them with or without weights but I prefer using the lightweight dumbbells to make it more effective. For better results, it is recommended to do at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions of squats with weights.
Not only the workouts, diet also plays a major role in shaping and strengthening your butt. Try to eat more protein-rich food with low fat such as beans, low-fat tofu etc… These foods help your body burn those excess fat much faster and also aid in the recovery of your muscles.
5 Minute Brazilian Butt Lift Workout
Well, there are many butt workout programs out there, but one that has become very famous among the celebrities is the ‘Brazilian butt lift‘ workout which was developed by a personal fitness trainer named ‘Leandro Carvalho’. It has got the name mostly because of the reputation of women in Brazil for bigger bum.
Since the program is meant to work all your three muscles (triangle approach) such as the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus, you’ll definitely get a large butt naturally. The Brazilian butt lift workout is very easy and it takes not more than 5 minutes per a session. There are totally 5 different workouts in a session where you’ll have to dedicate 1 minute to each one.
Butt Lift Pile (0:01 to 1:00)
You should spend your first 1 minute on the piles. Simply stand with your feet wide apart, wider than the length of your shoulders, your arms at your sides and your toes pointing outwards. Once you have achieved this position, with your tailbone tucked, try to move your body down like in a squat as low as you could go. Once you’re comfortable, try to maintain the position and at the same time raise both your arms forward at your shoulder height. You should stay in that position for at least 2 to 5 seconds. Repeat this process multiple times in a minute.
It is nothing but a reverse lunge. The only difference is that you need to start by squatting down by bending your knees at a 90 degree angle.
Bum Lift Explosive Lunge (2:00 to 3:00)
As the name implies, this is an advanced version of the lunge. Unlike the normal lunge where you need to switch legs after each lunge, in explosive lunge, you’ll need to jump and switch your legs in the mid air. The rest of the workout is the same like regular lunge.
Simply, stand with your feet together, arms at sides, toes pointing forward and your right foot placed on top of a folded towel. By shifting your entire weight to your left leg, slightly bend your left knee 45 to 90 degrees while by using the towel, slowly slide your right leg as far as you’re comfortable. Stay there for 30 seconds, return back to the base position and switch sides.
Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart and keep your arms at sides. Now, keeping your weight on the heels, sit back into a squat position. Then move your right leg straight behind you, pointing arms to your front. Stay there for 2 to 5 seconds, return to start and then switch to the other leg.
If you carefully practice these 5 butt lift workouts regularly, then you can easily get a naturally looking sexy buttocks in no time. If you think that this program is beyond your fitness levels, then you should better practice the regular bigger butt exercises and once your body is habituated to the exercise routine, then you can go for the brazilian butt workouts.
If you follow the above workouts and diet, I’m pretty sure you’ll lose your belly fat & love handles and get a bigger butt fast. All the best.