Are you not feeling comfortable with the way how your breasts look?
It is common these days that most of the women are facing discomfort with sagging breasts, which is ruining their look when moving in the public.
Generally, breast sagging happens naturally with aging, because our breasts lose their elasticity and suppleness when we age (mostly seen in women above 40). Besides age factor, there are few other reasons for sagging breasts such as menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, nutritional deficiencies, pregnancy, breastfeeding, excessive consumption of alcohol, nicotine etc… and using a poorly fitting bra.
In some rare cases, diseases like breast cancer or respiratory conditions like tuberculosis are also responsible for the breasts to sag so suddenly.
Luckily, there are many ways to lift sagging breasts like breast lifting bras, creams to tone up sagging breasts, breast lift augmentation surgery etc…But, they are either temporary or not budget friendly.
And since not everyone likes the unnatural way of firming their loose breasts, here in this article, we’ve come up with some cost-effective (almost free) natural methods for tightening sagging breasts in women.
Breast Lifting Home Remedy #1: The Workout
For this workout, you’ll need the following things.
- a bench/bed/mat
- two 5 pound weights/2 ½ liter water bottles
- Lay on your back on the bench. If you don’t have a bench, you can also use your bed or the yoga mat.
- Take one 5 pound weight in each hand.
- Raise the arms straight above your chest and lower them their respective sides as far you can.
- Repeat this workout again.
Try to do at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions in each set per day. The women, if performed this breast lifting exercise continuously (with 1 day rest per week) for 1 month, can clearly notice the big difference in their breast firmness. The workout targets the muscles located beneath the breasts, upper chest and underarms.
Lift Sagging Breasts Home Remedy #2: The Massage
- Virgin Olive Oil
This particular home remedy for tightening sagging breasts require a simple breast massage technique that can be easily performed alone, without needing a third hand.
- Lay on your bed, with a medium sized pillow behind your back.
- Take some virgin olive oil in both your hands and rub them together.
- Now, place your hands on each of your breasts and perform/make small circles in a circular motion.
- Make sure you make at least 10 circles on each breast, with light pressure while massaging.
- Try to perform this breast lift massage everyday or at least thrice a week to get firmer breasts.
Note: The excess oil on the breasts can be wiped off with a towel, but it is recommended to leave some on the breasts as the olive oil helps in making your skin more elastic. Therefore, try this process during the nights when you’re going to the bed, so that you can leave the oil untouched till the next day.
Home Remedy #3: The Mask
This is another great remedy for tightening the breasts. You’ll need to prepare a mask using the cucumber and egg yolk to treat sagging breasts. While the cucumber is known for natural skin toning properties, the egg yolk on the other hand contains higher levels of protein and vitamins.
- Take 1 small cucumber and blend it to make a puree.
- Now, mix 1 egg yolk (yellow part only) and 1 tsp of butter in the puree.
- Then, apply this paste on your breasts and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Following this remedy once or twice every week will strengthen your breast tissues naturally.
Home Remedy #4: Shea Butter
This natural ingredient is popular for lifting and tightening the breasts, thanks to its Vitamin E quantity that gives the breast skin a firmer appearance.
- Take some shea butter in your hands and rub them together.
- Massage on each breasts in a circular motion for at least 15 minutes.
- Let it dry for another 10 minutes and wash with water.
If the process is followed strictly for 3 to 4 times a week, then you’ll see a great change in your breasts.
Home Remedy #5: Ice Massage
In order to regain all the firmness and uplift your sagging breasts, Ice massage is considered very effective. The breast tissues are said to be contracted in the cold temperatures, thereby giving a firmer look to your breasts naturally.
- Take 2 ice cubes in a towel (1 layer only) and massage your breasts with these ice cubes in a circular motion, like you did for the massage, for 1 minute on each breast (no more than 1 minute please, as it causes numbness).
- Dry the water with a towel and immediately wear a fitting bra.
- Then, stay in a reclining position for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
This can be performed at regular intervals for better results.
There is no need to worry about your sagging breasts, as there are many natural methods to tighten breast tissues like the above home remedies, that doesn’t require any breast lift surgery.