Brazilian Butt Lift is a very popular word among the woman who love to have a sexy figure. It is the most popular buttocks workout program which helps women get a bigger booty. Since these physical exercises may take longer to give us results, not many people would love them. And that is where the Plastic Surgeons come into the play. Yes! You can get a bigger butt without doing any exercises by simply undergoing the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
It is a type of plastic surgery where the certified surgeon increases your buttocks size by implementing surgical procedure. There are actually 2 different types of butt enhancement surgeries.
- Butt Implants: Here, the surgeon insert a silicone implant inside your buttocks area to give it a much bigger appearance.
- Butt Enhancement: Here, the surgeon simply transfers the fat that is collected from your own body (other areas) and then injects the same into your butt, thus making it look bigger.
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Performed?
To be clear, the certified surgeon who is performing the Brazilian Butt Lift will collect fat from other fatty areas of your body such as back, hips, stomach, or thighs with a liposuction device that is specially designed to protect live fat cells and then purifies it. The purified fat is then injected or transferred back into the muscle layers of your buttocks region through a very small incision which is not visible to the normal eye.
Am I Eligible to Undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
Like mentioned earlier, the surgeon will collect the fat from your body and then transfers it to your buttocks. So, all you need to have is some excess fat anywhere on your body such as thighs, hips, stomach etc… If you want some estimates, the butt enhancement surgery requires ~250 to 350 cc (cubic centimeters) of pure fat i.e., ~700 cc for both sides of your booty. Of-course, the amount differs based on the individuals.
Butt Implants (silicone pads) surgery is ideal for women without much body fat, whereas Butt enhancement (fat transfer) surgery is possible if you’re having spare fat in your body.
Are the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Results Permanent?
It is no surprise to get this doubt! Since you’re investing a lot of money on the Butt lift surgery, it is obvious to ask about the results. Let me explain this in detail-
FAT will take the form where it is injected. If the surgeon injects the fat into your muscles or bones, then it’ll feel just like your muscle/bone since it is stored under the skin. Likewise, if the fat is injected into any other fatty area on your body, then it’ll feel just like..usual fat.
The major disadvantage of this butt enhancement surgery is that only some part of the transferred fat is re-absorbed by your body. So, whatever fat that is left after 3 months should be considered as the final result (permanent).
Pros of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Like everything in this universe, the fat transfer surgery too got both advantages and disadvantages.
- As the surgery takes very less time, the recovery time is also very less. You can go back to your professional work in around 2 weeks of time.
- As the surgeon uses your own body fat in the surgery, there is less risk of infection and also Zero chance of rejection unlike in butt implants.
- Like mentioned above, FAT will take on the characteristics of the place where it is injected. So, it just looks original. No one can recognize it.
- Very little discomfort as the surgery doesn’t involve cuts to your body. You’ll also get natural looking buttocks after the surgery.
Cons of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Here are few of the downsides or cons of the Butt enhancement surgery.
- Since the fat requires blood supply to nourish, it is advised not to put too much pressure on your buttocks for the next 2 months of the surgery is done. That said, Very Limited Sitting, No Tight Clothes.
- Since the fat survival rate is unpredictable, you should expect around 25 to 50% growth and not more than that.
- In order to increase your fat retention rate, you’ll have to undergo repeated surgical procedures where in the surgeons will inject fat in limited amounts once every 3 months.
Finally, the cost of the Brazilian butt-lift surgery will vary between $7,000 to $12,000 if you want to get it done in North America. However, it is a bit cheaper in other countries as well. In South America, the Brazilian butt lift surgery costs as low as $3,000. If you want to get it done in even cheaper price, then Thailand is the right destination.
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Live Video
Note: Make sure that the surgeon you’ve selected is both qualified as well as experienced in performing the fat transfer surgeries.